Phoenix Pool Builder Arizona | Shasta Pools 9 Phases of Construction | Call Us (602) 532-3800

Phoenix Pool Builder Arizona | Shasta Pools 9 Phases of Construction | Call Us (602) 532-3800
http://www.shastapools.com/ Phoenix Pool Builder Arizona. Shasta Pools is a Phoenix pool builder who provides a variety of services including swimming pool remodeling, commercial pool building, and pool service and repair.

Transcript:
For 45 years, we’ve been honing our construction process to provide the most efficient, easy build experience around. As a Shasta customer you’ll never be in the dark about what’s going on in your backyard. By providing regular communications throughout every phase, we keep you informed about what’s to come – including profiles and pictures of the Shasta employees that will be visiting your home. After the decorative waterline tile has been installed in your new swimming pool, our construction crew can begin applying the interior finish. This can be a one or two day process, depending on what type of interior finish you choose. Plaster interior finishes will take only one day to apply, while stone interiors require two days. Since the installation of interior surfaces requires care and expertise, Shasta Pools is proud to be the only local pool builder to do 95% of this important phase with its own crews. The other 5% are some of Shasta Pools & Spas best hand-picked subcontractors. It’s too important to leave to just anyone to complete, so we make sure to work with the best professionals available.
If you are considering a new pool or spa in Arizona, you want unparalleled service after the build, need a great pool service company for your existing pool or simply want to remodel your existing pool, contact Shasta, at 866.Shasta5 (866.742.7825) or visit us on our website at http://www.shastapools.com/

The #1 choice in Phoenix pool building.

Subscribe to Our New Videos Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShastaPo…

Since 1968, Shasta Pools has been the #1and Arizona’s largest swimming pool builder. Started as a family business, Shasta Pools had helped their clients in designing and building their dream swimming pool. Their service includes commercial pool building, swimming pool remodeling and pool service and repair.
At Shasta Pools & Spas, we create innovative pools and spas that reflect your own personality and desires. In building a pool or spa, we are dedicated to making it an enjoyable experience. We do this by taking the time to listen on what the customer want in a backyard environment. During a one-on-one design consultation meeting, we will explain all the options to the customer in simple, easy to understand language and continue to keep them informed throughout every step of the process.
We don’t stop when pool is finished. We’ll be there to answer questions and provide service for the life of the pool. We’ve helped more than 80,000 families successfully achieve their dream of pool and spa ownership through listening and understanding.
Through the years, Shasta team continues to fulfill the corporate mission of astonishing and delighting their customers and exceeding expectations. Visit us on the web., at http://www.shastapools.com/

Connect to Our SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS:
https://www.facebook.com/shastapools


https://www.youtube.com/user/ShastaPo…

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/1077875…

pool maintenance surprise
phoenix pool company
phoenix pool contractor
pool contractor phoenix

SHASTA POOLS AND SPAS OFFICE:
PHOENIX LOCATION
6031 N 16TH ST. PHOENIX, AZ 85016
JUST NORTH OF BETHANY HOME
602-532-3750
MESA LOCATION
2653 S ALMA SCHOOL ROAD MESA, AZ 85210
JUST NORTH OF GUADALUPE
602-532-3830
BELL FESTIVAL LOCATION
15278 W BELL ROAD SURPRISE, AZ 85374
JUST EAST OF REEMS ROAD
623-546-5260

Phoenix Pool Builder Arizona | Shasta Pools 9 Phases of Construction | Call Us (602) 532-3800